The USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) was organized to promote the growth and development of pickleball, not only on a national but an international level. This organization provides players with official rules, tournaments, rankings, and promotional materials.
The USAPA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. It is governed by a talented Board of Directors, most of who chair one of the important committees of this organization (see below).
The Board is committed to further the growth of pickleball among players of all ages and characteristics. It will continue to provide the infrastructure for the development of the sport through promulgation of official rules, sponsoring and sanctioning tournaments and clinics, ranking players, communicating with its members via e-mail and newsletters, training of all levels of players, and otherwise promoting pickleball.
What does USAPA membership get you? There are multiple levels at which you can become a USAPA member. But for as little as $25 you will receive all of the following membership benefits:
- USAPA T-Shirt (New Members & Multi-Year Renewals)
- Official Membership Card
- Secondary Medical Insurance in Sanctioned Events
- ‘Partner Search’ on USAPA Website
- Membership ‘Look-Up’ on USAPA Website
- Points for USAPA Sanctioned Tournaments
- Discount on USAPA Net System
- Access to USAPA ‘Member Only’ Store
- USAPA Monthly Newsletter
- Official IFP Rulebook (Multi-Year Renewals)
- Access to Member Rewards Discount Network
- USAPA Window Decal
In addition, your membership supports USAPA initiatives such as:
- Maintaining rules and equipment standards
- Introductory and developmental programs for all ages
- Provide competitive play through USAPA sanctioned events and tournaments
Support and help grow this amazing sport! Become a member today!